Center Hall Colonial
About This Plan
- This spacious Colonial home plan has a first floor master suite and three additional bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Even more space awaits you with the future rec room over the garage.
- Both the formal living and dining rooms can be viewed from the foyer as you enter the home.
- The master suite is tucked in the rear for quiet and privacy.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook that opens to the big kitchen with its center island.
- Each of the bedrooms on the second floor has its own walk-in closet.
- A balcony overlooks the family room below and a step-down hallway leads to the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,438 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,326 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 549 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 2"
- Depth: 73' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 495 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 20' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick