Charming 3-bed Country Cottage
About This Plan
- This home plan is small but does not lack a thing. Enter the covered porch into this spacious open floor plan. A coat closet by the entry helps reduce clutter.
- A large great room welcomes you into this charming home and it is open to the sunny kitchen/breakfast nook along with a raised snack bar. This area has lots of cabinets and a nice-sized laundry room.
- For your convenience a pocket door separates the laundry and a full bath, a perfect arrangement for those muddy days.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 2561DH (2 bedrooms, 1,007 sq. ft.). Get an alternate elevation with house plan 2580DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss