Charming 3-Bed Southern House Plan with Front and Back Porches
About This Plan
- A wrap-around front porch sets the scene for this charming 3-bedroom, Southern house plan, while a 12' deep back porch provides plenty of space for lounging, dining, and grilling.
- A vaulted ceiling, with exposed beams, provides a cohesive look above the kitchen, dining area, and keeping room. Double kitchen islands offer ample workspace, along with casual seating for four, and pocket doors reveal a large walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom is located off the foyer, and features two walk-in closets and a master bath with a private commode room.
- Two additional bedrooms reside across the hall and share a full bath.
- The centrally located laundry room helps the family divide and conquer the chore.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,001 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"