Charming 3-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse with Courtyard Garage
About This Plan
- A front porch with open rafters and three decorative shed dormers above - there for aesthetics - greet you to this 3-bed modern farmhouse plan. A 2-car courtyard garage - with a bonus above - has a shed roof supported by attractive brackets adding to the curb appeal.
- The main portion of the home has an open concept layout. Both the dining room and great room have 12' ceilings and sliding doors that open to the front and rear porches respectively.
- The kitchen has a 15'6" vaulted ceiling and a broad 8'9" island with a sink and dishwasher on the working side. A built-in tabletop gives you seating for up to eight people. Barn doors reveal a walk-in pantry by the informal eating area.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The vaulted master has barn door access to the bathroom and a roomy walk-in closet. Across the home, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath.
- A small office is tucked behind a pair of French doors. A powder room and mud room with laundry and built-in lockers complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, the bonus room gives you expansion space.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery on slab and walkout basement options.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 481 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 768 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss