Charming 3 or 4 Bed Vacation Home with Large Screen Porch
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This coastal favorite is perfect for a narrow lot vacation home.
- The simple detailing and indoor-outdoor living lend itself well to many climates.
- An open and spacious living, dining, and kitchen are great for entertaining. Direct access to the front or rear porch, grilling patio, and potential pool is a breeze. Also on the main floor is the master suite complete with his and hers sinks, walk-in shower, and stackable laundry.
- The second floor consists of a dedicated guest suite, additional bedroom, and full bunk room.
- A complete laundry room and additional family game room are perfect for weekend visitors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,454 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 185 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss