About This Plan
- A rustic exterior adds charm to this Northwest craftsman home plan.
- Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and great room make the home seem larger.
- A wonderful open floor plan creates great traffic flow in the kitchen, dining room and great room.
- Both the master bedroom and bedroom two are also vaulted, as well as the master bath.
- Step out onto the rear deck from either the dining room, master bedroom or great room.
- Three bedrooms and a huge rec room occupy the lower level along with a large wet bar area made for entertaining.
- The maximum ridge height is 22'5" from the main grade and 31'5" from the lower grade.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,371 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,715 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot