About This Plan
- You cannot ignore this charming arts and crafts ranch!
- A welcome addition to any neighborhood, you'll love the extra details that include decorative corbels, shingle and stone siding, and a support pillar on the porch entry.
- The living area lies to the left of the entry where a kitchen, complete with center island, flows seamlessly into the dining and living areas.
- A large wall of windows lets enough natural light in to make this living area cozy and comfortable.
- Two bedrooms lie to the left of the entry behind the garage where the master is equipped with a walk-in closet and private bathroom with dual sinks.
- The second bedroom, just behind the garage has private access to the laundry and bathrooms just outside the door.
- Extra space in the garage will please all dads.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,540 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss