Charming Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof adorns the top of this charming Cottage house plan, with decorative trim to catch your eyes.
- Bigger than it seems from the street, the home boasts three bedrooms and a study.
- Or use the study as a fourth bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and connected bathroom.
- Elegant interior columns announce the entrance to the formal dining room off the foyer.
- The kitchen has a built-in desk, island and views of the breakfast nook and beamed great room.
- Sliding glass doors open to a comfortable screened porch.
- With the large master suite on the main floor, the remaining two bedrooms are upstairs.
- Each one has a private bathroom, walk-in closet and easy access to the future rec room which can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 164 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 8"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick