Charming Cottage House Plan with Upstairs Bonus with Bath
About This Plan
- Beautiful in any season, this charming Cape Cod design features twin dormers, an inviting porch, and countless engaging amenities inside.
- A 12' ceiling in the foyer continues to the vaulted grand room; a warming fireplace invites gatherings.
- A well-planned kitchen is a chef's delight, with dual ovens and serving bar to effortlessly cater to the bayed breakfast nook or columned dining room.
- Nearby, two bedrooms (one with a darling window seat) enjoy private vanities and a shared bath.
- The master suite is situated for privacy, hosting a sitting bay, vaulted bath, and prominent walk-in closet.
- Optional space is available upstairs and includes a bonus room, optional bath and extra storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 467 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick