Charming Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone accents, two dormers and a covered front porch add charm to this stylish country home plan.
- Inside, the entry foyer is flanked by a private study and formal dining room. Views extend back to the enormous great room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace and built-in entertainment center.
- The spacious kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar that opens to the breakfast nook
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath while, on the opposite side of the home, the master suite enjoys a sitting area and access to the covered rear veranda.
- Should you need more space, a future bonus room can be found on the second floor of the slab and crawl space versions. The basement version does not have the bonus room.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 48018FM (2,387 sq. ft.).
- Get a finished second floor with house plan 48260FM (3,105 sq. ft.) and gain three bedroom and a sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 70' 11"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick