Charming Country House Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A big covered front porch and three dormers set the tone for this charming Country home plan.
- The home feels spacious from the moment you walk into the foyer with only columns separating the dining room from the foyer.
- Views extend straight back through the family room to the big rear covered porch.
- Double doors in the breakfast nook lead to the rear porch.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a smaller version with house plan 32436WP (2,151 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,336 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,336 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 336 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 796 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 4"
- Depth: 67' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick