Charming Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Just the right size for a vacation getaway, this Craftsman house plan is loaded with charming details inside and out.
- Board and battan siding, shakes and decorative wood trim up the curb appeal of the home.
- Once inside, the main living area opens right into view, with few walls to block views.
- A vaulted ceiling makes the great room feel even larger and interior columns add a nice touch.
- Both the great room and the screened porch have corner fireplaces to keep your family warm.
- The split bedroom layout is designed to give privacy to all the bedrooms.
- The stick framed roof has a 10:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,917 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,917 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 545 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick