Charming Front Porch
About This Plan
- The charming front porch and comfortable interior help make this house plan a place you can call home.
- In the entry hall, twin arched openings beckon guests to the living and dining areas.
- The two window seats flanking the great room's built-in media center are ideal spots for the kids to anxiously await the return of Mom or Dad.
- A large island doubling as an eat-at bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast room.
- Foundations: Slab or crawl space. Basement available for an additional charge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,140 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,140 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick