Charming Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- A stunning wrap-around porch almost completely encircles the main floor of this Low Country house plan.
- Windows on three sides brighten the front to back great room with its big fireplace as the focal point.
- Even the dining room is huge, with sliding glass doors on each side to take you to the porches.
- The master suite is on the main floor and comes with a private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator from the ground garage level to the upper floors.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have charming dormer windows and bedroom 2 gets a bonus - a private balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,438 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 844 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,438 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 6"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick