Charming Northwest Craftsman
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This charming 2,493 square foot home plan features a split 3-car garage with a workshop, a spacious front porch and a brick, stone and siding exterior with shake accents and Craftsman-inspired details. The entry unfolds to a columned dining room, home office and powder room.
- The large gourmet kitchen has an angled breakfast nook and a snack bar to provide additional seating and food prep space. Cabinets and shelves in the breakfast area offer a compact pantry. The center island holds a cook-top. A welcoming fireplace warms the cozy two-story family room.
- The elegant master suite, with a dramatic tray ceiling, is located on the main level. Closet space abounds with his and hers walk-in closets. The master bath features separate vanities, a linen closet, a luxurious spa tub and a private toilet room with an oversized shower.
- Upstairs are three generous bedrooms, all with walk-in closets. Suite #2 has a private bath with a corner shower. Bedrooms #3 and #4 share a bath. The biggest surprise of the upper level is the expansive dual bonus areas with an optional bathroom which could serve as a bath for bedroom #4.
- Outdoor living is enjoyed to the fullest with front and back porches and a roomy deck.
- Related Plan: Building in reverse? See house plan 20069GA.