Charming Northwest Craftsman
About This Plan
- This charming 2,493 square foot home plan features a split 3-car garage with a workshop, a spacious front porch and a brick, stone and siding exterior with shake accents and Craftsman-inspired details. The entry unfolds to a columned dining room, home office and powder room.
- The large gourmet kitchen has an angled breakfast nook and a snack bar to provide additional seating and food prep space. Cabinets and shelves in the breakfast area offer a compact pantry. The center island holds a cook-top. A welcoming fireplace warms the cozy two-story family room.
- The elegant master suite, with a dramatic tray ceiling, is located on the main level. Closet space abounds with his and hers walk-in closets. The master bath features separate vanities, a linen closet, a luxurious spa tub and a private toilet room with an oversized shower.
- Upstairs are three generous bedrooms, all with walk-in closets. Suite #2 has a private bath with a corner shower. Bedrooms #3 and #4 share a bath. The biggest surprise of the upper level is the expansive dual bonus areas with an optional bathroom which could serve as a bath for bedroom #4.
- Outdoor living is enjoyed to the fullest with front and back porches and a roomy deck.
- Related Plan: Building in reverse? See house plan 20069GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 724 sq. ft.
- Workshop: 89 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 870 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 56' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick