Charming One Story Brick Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming one level home with brick, stone and cedar shake siding will be a beautiful addition to any neighborhood.
- The open floor plan features a great room with gas fireplace and 10’ vaulted ceiling height.
- Also enjoying a 10’ ceiling height the plus sized dining area offers expanded space for large family gatherings, while a 7’ island with seating, and walk-in pantry modernize an efficient, functional kitchen.
- A wall of sliding glass doors offers a wonderful view to the outdoors.
- The double bowl vanity, whirlpool tub, walk-in closet and large shower create a luxurious atmosphere for the master suite.
- Two additional bedrooms complete this home making it a great choice for a growing family or for the empty nester.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 247 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 137 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,292 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 504 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss