Charming Split-Bedroom Farmhouse with Office and Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- This 3-bedroom farmhouse plan has an appealing board-and-batten exterior, 2-car garage, and inviting covered porch.
- Just inside, a versatile office space with an eye-catching barn-door entry provides a quiet space for work or relaxation.
- At the heart of the home, a vaulted great room with a fireplace is open to the well-appointed kitchen with an oversized island with seating. An airy breakfast nook, and butler’s pantry make entertaining and family meals easy.
- Enjoy outdoor living at its best on the vaulted back porch or expansive deck.
- A tucked-away main-floor master suite boasts a 5-piece bath, linen closet, and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you’ll find a convenient guest suite with a full bath. Optional upper-level bonus space gives you room to grow.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 46303LA (3,001 sq. ft.) and a side-entry garage with house plan 46262LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,715 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,890 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 825 sq. ft.
- Deck: 392 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 314 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 258 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12