Charming Three-Bed Farmhouse with Optional Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Get a delightful sunroom and big, open floor plan with this one story Farmhouse house plan.
- Arched entryways add elegance and a two-sided fireplace warms the sunroom and spacious family room.
- A corner sink in the kitchen is perfectly positioned to take in views so you can keep an eye on things while cooking.
- Double doors in the cheerful sunroom lead to your back yard.
- The split bedroom layout affords privacy for the master suite with its lovely double tray ceiling.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- Gain an extra 252 square feet of living space by finishing the optional bonus room over the garage.
Bonus Over Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,985 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 252 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 10"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 405 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12