Charming Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A big shed dormer sits over the front porch of this charming Traditional house plan.
- With a big, open layout, this floor plan gives you walls of glass across the back.
- Dramatic touches include cathedral entry, French sliding doors into the front study, a special window in the laundry, and display shelves and beverage center tucked under stairs.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to a rear lanai.
- The master suite lies at the front of the house and it features a cathedral ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- The pocket home office also face the front and has a double window.
- Both family bedrooms on the second floor have vaulted ceilings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,061 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 565 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss