Cheery Corner Sunroom
About This Plan
- Walls of glass in the sunroom send in lots of light and will make this your favorite room in the house.
- A charming Victorian exterior delights the eye and will be the envy of all your neighbors.
- The two-sided fireplace is shared by the family room and gallery.
- A bay window in the first floor master suite with sitting area and covered porch access is just the right size for a comfortable chaise lounge.
- You will never lack for counter space in the marvelous kitchen that is open to the breakfast nook and family room.
- Three large bedrooms occupy the second floor with walk-in attic access.
- Plans come with details to expand the covered porch giving you room for an outdoor living room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,166 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 991 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 540 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick