Classic 3-Bed Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This classic farmhouse plan enjoys a wrap-around porch (8'6" wide) that's perfect for enjoyment of the outdoors.
- To the rear of the house plan, a sun terrace with a spa opens from the master suite and the morning room.
- A grand great room offers a ceiling that slopes from 9' to 15' and a corner fireplace with a raised hearth.
- The formal dining room with 15' ceilings is defined by a low wall and by graceful archways set off by decorative columns.
- The tiled kitchen has a central island counter with a snack bar and adjoins a laundry area.
- A secluded master suite nestles in its own wing and features a sitting area and ceilings that slope from 9' to 11'.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 ceilings rise from 9' to 13' and the foyer is 18' high.
- Alternate Plans: See these house plans without the side porch - 81335W (master in front) and 81336W (master in rear).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 6"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 433 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss