Classic 3-Bed Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan is a classic, brick beauty. Its exterior includes dormers and colonial windows giving it a traditional and classic appearance.
- To the right of the foyer is the formal dining room, and straight ahead is the vaulted family room with a large, welcoming fireplace.
- The open floorplan leads to the breakfast area and peninsula kitchen. Right next door to the kitchen, is the mudroom and laundry area with its own private entryway.
- The master suite on the left wing of the home boats a huge bath with his-and-her sinks, walk-in shower and oversized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms and a full bath can be found. An optional bonus room with a walk-in closet is also available to make into the perfect fourth bedroom or game room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 710065BTZ, 710066BTZ and 710010BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,518 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 349 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,518 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 46' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick