Classic 4-Bed Low Country House Plan with Timeless Appeal
About This Plan
- The steep pitched main roof and low slung porches on this 4-bed house plan give it a timeless appeal. dictate the elevation. Standing seam metal roofing and traditional clapboard siding are the materials of choice that create a classic low country design.
- Wide porches both front and rear give you great spaces to enjoy the breeze and have a friendly conversation.
- The main level is anchored by a huge grand room and open kitchen. The grand room has a warming fireplace and built-in cabinetry. The kitchen has a large island and a cozy banquette.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and a spa bath and has a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. The optional bonus room has a private stairway and can be put to many uses.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710107BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 985 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 588 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,008 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick