Classic and Tasteful 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Classic and tasteful, this 3-bed house plan has a tasteful brick and siding facade.
- A formal dining room, vaulted family room and large kitchen combine to provide the living areas which are sized to accommodate any gathering.
- Decorative columns accent the formal dining room, making a bold statement from the foyer.
- The master suite has a tray ceiling and the suite occupies the entire left side of the home.
- Two additional bedrooms and an optional bonus room, all with walk-in closets, complete the second floor of this home.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710098BTZ and 710111BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,863 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 448 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 297 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick