Classic and Tasteful 3-Bed House Plan
About This Plan
- Classic and tasteful, the combination of brick and siding makes this 3-bed house plan welcome in any neighborhood. This
- A 2-story foyer provides you with a warm welcome. Ahead, a 2-story vaulted family room fireplace on the back wall awaits. To the right, decorative columns accent the formal dining room.
- The kitchen, breakfast area and family room blend together to create one common living space with an eating bar providing a place for casual eating.
- The master suite encompasses the entire left side of the home, giving homeowners the privacy of being the only residents on the main floor.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms share a bath and an optional bonus room gives you expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710075BTZ and 710098BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 436 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 298 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 45' 10"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick