Classic Bungalow House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- This classic bungalow defies the ordinary with its bright yellow exterior. The shake shingles and tapered columns are character-defining craftsman features, adding charm to this home.
- An inviting front porch ushers guests into the heart of the home, which consists of a spacious living room, dining area, and kitchen combined into one, open space.
- A large kitchen island offers additional space for meal prepping, and sliding doors lead to a covered porch for outdoor enjoyment.
- A second entrance to the right of the home leads to a mud / laundry room, which serves as a great transition space between indoors and out.
- The master suite provides rearward views, and features a large walk-in closet and 4-fixture master bathroom.
- A hallway off the living room leads to two additional bedrooms, which are separated by a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,615 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"