Classic Center Hall Colonial
About This Plan
- Three charming dormers top the roof of this stately Colonial house plan.
- With a beautiful center hall layout, traffic is directed either left to the big living room with fireplace, to the right into the formal dining room or back to the two-story family room that also has a fireplace.
- The large kitchen is kept separate to keep the kitchen noise down and comes with a walk-in pantry, built-in desk and connected breakfast room.
- There's a side porch that opens to a mud room with the utility room having a sink and the garage entrance.
- A wall of glass in the family room overlooks the covered porch in back.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with his and her walk-in closets and a large master bathroom.
- On the second floor, an open rail balcony lets you look down into the family room below.
- Bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom while the other two bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished whenever you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,117 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 972 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry