Classic Colonial House Plan with 9'-Deep Front Porch
About This Plan
- This classic Colonial house plan offers a gabled roofline and a front elevation filled with windows. The elongated front porch completes the design.
- Once past the threshold, discover a great room with a fireplace that flows into the eat-in kitchen.
- U-shaped cabinets and counters with a snack bar form the kitchen, while a bay window creates the perfect nook for a dining table.
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of a main-level master bedroom that is paired with a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The square-shaped second level includes three bedrooms; one provides a full bath, and the others share a 4-fixture bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,219 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,041 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 302 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 40' 9"
- Max ridge height: 31' 4"