Classic Cottage with Cedar Shake Shingles
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This delightful home plan is adorned with cedar shake shingles and classic cottage details. A 2-car garage and covered back porch give homeowners an outdoor space to enjoy every season of the year.
- Inside, a completely open floor plan welcomes guests into the vaulted family room and eat-in kitchen with a workhorse island ideal for food preparation and entertaining.
- A charming pocket office and mudroom are found just off the foyer.
- The left wing of the main floor houses the master suite with a spacious bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, three more bedrooms are available for the children along with a large double-vanity bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,565 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick