Classic Country House Plan with Octagonal Sun Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A graceful eyebrow dormer sits on the roof above the home office of this classic Country house plan.
- While the standard ceiling height is 9', the office has an 11' high ceiling and the spacious living room boasts a gorgeous vaulted and coffered ceiling..
- There's no formal dining room, just an open and airy dining area that has views of both the kitchen and the living room.
- You are also just steps away from the large octagonal vaulted sun room that's filled with light from six windows.
- Sliding barn doors close off the office to give you quiet so you can work from home.
- The master suite is the only bedroom on this floor and it offers a huge walk-in closet and big master bathroom.
- Upstairs, bedroom 3 has a vaulted ceiling and bedroom 2 gets a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bonus space over the 3 car garage can be finished when you are ready.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 780 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,868 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 429 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 99' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1092 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard