Classic Country Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- This magnificent country style home plan is a homeowner's delight.
- It is designed with the needs of a growing family in mind.
- The open great room has a corner gas fireplace, raised ceilings and views to the rear with large windows.
- The kitchen is large and inviting with a raised bar for seating, lots of cabinets for storage, a butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry.
- Tray ceilings grace the master suite with its own private bath featuring dual sinks, large jet tub, separate shower and large walk-in closet.
- There is even space for a home office to keep the computer out of the family room.
- In the basement version, the garage is pulled forward 4 feet to accomodate stairs that run along the back of the garage in the living area as shown.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,100 sq. ft.
- Storage: 37 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 138 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 2"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick