3 - 4
About This Plan
- A classic elegance makes this Southern house a plan you're proud to call home.
- Details such as decorative wood shutters, a lovely hip roof and the use of mixed materials boost the curb appeal.
- From the entry foyer you can see into the spacious great room with its big fireplace.
- Even the kitchen and breakfast nook are open to the great room so you can enjoy the fire from all three rooms.
- The split bedroom layout gives privacy to the plush master suite that has a walk-in closet with a built-in chest of drawers.
- Three family bedrooms on the other side of the house share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,291 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 23' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick