Classic Elegance and Two Master Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Classic elegance defines the heart of this home plan. Classic quoins, columns and a stucco finish highlight the front and rear covered porches. These generous porches call to you at the end of the day.
- The interior is highlighted with tray and recessed ceilings arched cased openings and lots of windows.
- The great room is highlighted with a stepped ceiling, rising to 11' and warmed by a ventless gas fireplace.
- The sunroom is sure to be a favorite place to sit and relax after a long day.
- The kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry, curved raised snack bar and easy access to the formal dining room or sunny breakfast area.
- This home plan offers the flexibility of having two master bedrooms and room for a guest!
- Related Plan: Get more room and 3 dormers on the front with house plan 2535DH (2,774 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,446 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 868 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 75' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss