Classic Farmhouse Plan with Option for Two Master Suites
About This Plan
- Classic exterior features offer a nostalgic nod to simple living with this Farmhouse plan. A front 7'4"-deep front porch leaves you plenty of room for furniture.
- Sunlight streams in from the foyer's dormer window, while a formal dining room stands to the right. Straight ahead, a 18'8"-high cathedral ceiling soars above the great room and a warm fireplace anchors the left wall.
- A bay window near the kitchen is perfect for a breakfast nook and provides views onto the rear porch / deck.
- Four bedrooms dotted throughout the plan, with the option to add a second master suite, give this design plenty of space for larger families.
- Closets near every room allow for ample storage space and a bonus room over the double garage offer an additional 435 square feet of multi-purpose space.
Optional Handicap Accessible Bath
Basement Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,349 sq. ft.
- Deck: 254 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 524 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 435 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 2"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick