Classic Farmhouse with Wraparound Porch and Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Dreams are made with this wraparound porch that extends around 3 sides of this Classic Farmhouse plan. The optional bonus room above the garage offers 503 square feet of additional living space.
- Double doors guide you into a spacious foyer, where a quiet study resides to the left, across from the formal dining room.
- The great room gains space vertically with the two-story ceiling height, and a fireplace is framed by french doors. Move into the kitchen with ease and discover an oversized island and roomy walk-in pantry.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level owner's suite, tucked behind the double garage for the utmost privacy.
- Three family bedrooms occupy the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one neighbors a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 922 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick