Classic Good Looks
About This Plan
- A spacious front porch provides a perfect evening retreat on this two-story charmer.
- An open-concept floor plan puts the main living area to the back of the home for perfect views.
- The central kitchen island overlooks the dining and great rooms creating a spacious living area.
- A covered porch off the dining room provides additional living area.
- The master suite is located upstairs and features a step ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Two of the three additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- The laundry is located on the second floor for easy access.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,996 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 895 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss