Classic Shingle Style House Plan
About This Plan
- Get two family rooms in this classic Shingle style house plan with an elegant cupola at the top.
- The home comes with decks and covered porches so your whole family can enjoy the outdoors.
- The beautiful open layout gives you terrific sight lines that sweep from room to room.
- A home office is tucked away at the front of the home, two steps up and off the landing.
- No stairs to climb for the master suite - it's located on the first floor all by itself.
- Two of the three bedrooms on the upper floor are vaulted and all have walk-in closets.
- Use the upstairs family room brightened by eight windows to bring in light.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,536 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,132 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater