Classic Southern Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation of this Southern home plan showcases an elongated front porch topped by two dormer windows.
- A coat closet can be found in the foyer, which opens to the living room. A bay window defines the dining room and the seamless flow between the communal spaces helps keep the conversation going.
- An angled island anchors the kitchen and a pocket office provides a quiet space for the work-at-home resident.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master bedroom that offers frontal views and a 4-fixture bathroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms flank the staircase and share a large bathroom with a separate tub and shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,021 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,305 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 446 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick