Classic Style with a Modern Twist
About This Plan
- What a welcome as you approach the covered porch of this southern style home plan. From the foyer, see a stunning dining room with an arched opening accent. The pocket door from the kitchen is a nice touch.
- A study is located off the foyer for privacy and is behind double pocket doors to save space. The large great room features a gas fireplace set between two sets of french doors with transom units above. A built-in entertainment center gives you ample storage space.
- The kitchen has an island, a cooktop, double wall ovens, a walk-in pantry, and an L-shaped snack bar. A unique feature is the lighted glass front cabinets found above the arched opening between the angled pantry and angled wall ovens. The breakfast area allows plenty of light to come in and is located with easy kitchen access.
- The laundry room is conveniently located by the side entrance and has built-in cabinetry, a sink and ample space for your washer and dryer. A powder room is located close to the screened porch for family and guests.
- The master suite is located for privacy. This suite has a large bedroom with a sitting area and french doors. The master bath has dual sinks, a toilet compartment, separate tub and shower and a large walk-in-closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on this split plan for privacy and share a bath.
- The stairs lead up to future expansion space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,337 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,337 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 847 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 178 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss