Classically Beautiful European House Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof is topped with spires in this classically beautiful European house plan.
- The mix of stone and brick serves to draw your eyes to the home.
- Inside you have almost 4,000 square feet of luxurious living space.
- The two-story foyer makes a dramatic first impression as you enter the home.
- A fireplace anchors the huge great room that has lots of wall space for furniture placement.
- Nicely placed between the formal dining room and the informal breakfast nook, the kitchen is a functional and well managed cooking area.
- Double doors in the enormous family room open up to a rear covered porch that shades you from the sun.
- Twin walk-in closets flank the hallway that leads from the master bedroom into the spacious master bathroom with its vaulted ceiling.
- Four more large bedrooms are up on the second floor, making this home ideal for large families.
- The rec room is included in the second floor square footage of 1,347.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,999 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 692 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick