Classy 3 Bed Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This classy cottage house plan gives you 3 bedrooms and a very manageable home to enjoy your time in.
- The roof has a gentle 6:12 pitch and is a truss design, so you can build in snow country as easily as warmer climates.
- Step in off the front porch and enjoy the open views. The living room flows into the kitchen and dining room. The lack of walls is a great thing!
- The master bed has his-and-her linear closets. Two additional bedrooms round out the design on the inside.
- A covered patio in back gives you a nice place to relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- The plan comes in a basement and non-basement version. And we show both floor plans so you can decide which suits you best.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 12726MA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 390 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss