Classy 3 Bed Country Cottage House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An attractive gabled front porch with a matching gabled garage give this 3 bed country cottage great curb appeal and a dose of symmetry.
- Inside, a hall leads you past the kids' bedrooms and the large laundry into the open floor plan in back. There, the great room is open to the dining room and the kitchen.
- Skylights in the great room - where you'll enjoy 12' ceilings - brighten this space. Two portions of the back wall slide open creating a great indoor/outdoor space to enjoy.
- The kitchen has a large island with working space on one side and counter seating on the other. A walk-in pantry is gives you lots of storage.
- Both the dining room and the master suite have rear porch access. The master suite is very private and has a large walk-in closet.
- The roof is a truss design with a 7:12 primary pitch and a 3:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 80' 3"
- Max ridge height: 21' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss