Classy 3 Bedroom Craftsman Cottage
About This Plan
- This Craftsman house plan provides a very functional split-floor plan layout with many of the features that your family desires including an expansive master bedroom / bath with trayed ceiling and plenty of storage space in the his and her walk-in closets.
- The large great room features an attractive vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace.
- Front and rear covered porches are great for enjoying the outdoors in comfort.
- The laundry room is conveniently located.
- An open kitchen layout with plenty of counter space for that growing family is sure to please.
- The basement stairs are tucked behind the garage and the space below gives you great room for expansion and storage.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 51159MM (1,627 sq. ft.) and 51140MM (1,509 sq. ft.) and get more room with house plan 51144MM (1,940 sq. ft.)
- Eliminate the basement stairs with house plan 51122MM (1,853 s.f.) and 51131MM (1,604 sq. ft.).
- Build in reverse with home plans 51040MM (1,509 s.f.) and 51043MM (2,067 s.f.).
- For a more traditional exterior, see these related house plans: 5188MM (1,800 s.f., side-entry garage), 5191MM (2,250 s.f., side-entry garage) and 5192MM (2,500 s.f., front-entry garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,876 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,876 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 104 sq. ft.
- Storage: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 526 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick