Classy Home Plan With Balcony Overlook
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Boasting more than 4,000 square feet of living space, this grand home plan is designed for families that want plenty of space for relaxing and entertaining.
- A striking 2-story foyer is overarched at the rear by a balcony from which you can view both foyer and family room. Formal living room and dining room flank the foyer, while a splendid two-story, sunken family room is one step down past the classic columns that support the balcony.
- Windows fill most of the rear wall of this comfortable, bright and lofty informal living area. On one end, it connects to the kitchen. At the opposite end of the room there's a fireplace with bookshelves on one side and an entertainment center on the other. It even has a butler's pantry -- a sink with room enough beneath for a small refrigerator.
- The large kitchen is expanded by a bright nook. At center is a uniquely shaped work island. Other notable features include: a large walk-in pantry, built-in phone desk with shelves, and storage space.
- Luxuries abound in the master suite and inculde a huge walk-in closet and an elegant bathroom with raised spa tub, oversized shower and twin vanities. Both secondary bedrooms also have walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
- A huge bonus room over the three-car garage is outfitted as a theater with a beverage bar at the rear, but it could just as easily be put to other uses.
- The roof has a 10:12 pitch.