Clipoped Gable Craftsman Under 1900 Square Feet with Flex Room and Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- Three clipped gables with decorative wood brackets and a mixed material exterior with shingles, stone and clapboard, give this 1,894 square foot 3 bed, 2 bath house plan great curb appeal.
- A flex room off the front porch entry can be used as a den or as a home office.
- Bedrooms line the left side of the home with the vaulted master in back having a divided walk-in closet and a bathroom with two vanities.
- An open concept design delivers the kitchen with 4' by 6' island, a dining area and a vaulted family room in order from front to back.
- A mudroom located in the back-left corner of the garage serves as a transition zone and helps eliminate clutter from spreading throughout the home.
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,894 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,894 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss