Coastal Home Plan With 5 Beds
About This Plan
- Three dormers peek out the front of this coastal living home plan. A porch wraps two sides of the home and a deck in back has stairs taking you to the dunes.
- The lower level has parking for 2 cars and storage. Plus, there is a rec room that spans the entire depth of the home and a bed and bath.
- On the main floor you'll enjoy the roomy great room with fireplace and deck access. A fireplace has built-ins perfect for your media equipment.
- The kitchen and dining area - plus the laundry - is on the left. A desk in the kitchen is a nice feature.
- The master is off to the right and has a 5-fixture bath with a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two beds share a bath and have a connector behind the bath. Fun for the kids.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,554 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 755 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 39' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick