Coastal House Plan With Observation Room
About This Plan
- The elevated foundation of this terrific beach house plan allows for a three-vehicle carport at ground level. Running the width of the house, a covered porch is ideal for outdoor lounging.
- On the main level, the living room soars upward for two stories and flows into the dining room with its handy pantry closet.
- An angled eating counter separates the kitchen from the living and dining rooms.
- Walk-in closets serve all three bedrooms.
- Upstairs, you'll find the second full bath, two bedrooms and an observation room.
- In the observation room, you can take in the view or perhaps curl up with a book.
- Related Plan: For a 2 bedroom version, see house plan 5572BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,452 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 832 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 620 sq. ft.
- Storage: 357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 340 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick