3 - 5
About This Plan
- A kid's study, future bonus space and an angled three car garage enhance this charming Colonial house plan.
- Use the room off the foyer as a den or a formal dining room.
- The wide foyer leads back to the huge main living area where you have a coffered ceiling in the living room and an open layout.
- Everyone will comment on the unusual shape of the large kitchen island that offers seating for three.
- Windows on three sides brighten the cheerful breakfast nook where you are just steps away from the large side deck.
- Homeowners get a vaulted first floor master suite with a compartmented bathroom.
- Each bedroom on the second floor comes with a walk-in closet and there's a kid's study that's ideal for homework or just hanging out.
- Walk down the hall to the future bonus space over the angled garage, waiting for your finishing touches.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,227 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,152 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 96' 8"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 839 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"