Colonial Home with 2-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- A two-sided staircase rises to meet the covered front porch of this beautiful Colonial home plan.
- The classic center hall Colonial has formal living and dining rooms flanking the foyer.
- Rising for two stories, the family room is an impressive place to gather.
- The large kitchen is filled with counter space and a center island with raised eating bar.
- Homeowners will love the huge walk-in closet in the master suite that has built-in shelves.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor are generous in size with their own walk-in closets.
- An open rail balcony allows you to view the family room below.
- Walk down the hall to gain access to the future rec room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,359 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 559 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 81' 8"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2304 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick