Colonial Home with First Floor Master
About This Plan
- This classic Colonial home plan has a lovely brick exterior that adds wonderful curb appeal.
- Two columns separate the two-story foyer from the cozy formal living room.
- The formal dining room is equal in size and nicely placed by the kitchen with its walk-in pantry.
- The family room also has a two-story ceiling that makes the room feel huge.
- A generously-sized master suite boasts a large walk-in closet and a deluxe bathroom with two sinks and a walk-in shower.
- From the second floor, an open handrail on the balcony lets you view the family room and foyer below.
- Future rec space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,784 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 6"
- Depth: 52' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick